Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bandfest ended with the concert at Esplanade yesterday (20th), and it was great! :D Made new friends, gained some experience and flute techniques. I missed out on two and a half practices cause I was overseas though :/

Hi to Agnes, Yihao, Munsyi and Huda IF you're reading! Plus Sherry our crazy chaperone and the other woodwind girls from Jacob band! I wasn't as nervous during the concert itself, still loads (x infinity) I've got to learn and I'm determined to learn my flute well!


Jacob band flautists with Sherry!


Us with random polish guy (I thought he was the conductor from back view and asked him for a photo HAHA)


Some of us with our Polish conductor!


Some of the woodwind girls from Jacob band!


Some of the SR people with our seniors who came!

More about it in the next post!



We went shopping, watched a movie and had dinner today! :D I got kinda lost while watching New Moon cause I didn't read any of the books, nor have I watched Twilight the movie. I guess some scenes weren't acted too convincingly either, guess it wasn't that great a movie! I must say the cinema at Suntec is really ancient :O Dinner at Manhattan Fish Market was quite satisfying, both dory and salmon platters were cooked well! Yay!

Met up with Kaiying Ashley Anna after that (and was shocked to see a whole bunch of blc peeps there too) at night (simei starbucks)! Haven't met up with the girls for so long!! Briefly talked about a trip to malaysia after our A's which got me rather excited, but I kept forgetting what I wanted to say during the conversations. What was that man. Think I'm going to watch kaiying perform at eastpoint tomorrow! :D

It was Riane's birthday yesterday, I really do hope I'll get to meet up with her soon!! Happy birthday my dear girl :D



Going to do my work now at 2:36. Please let me have inspiration for the art scrapbook assignment!

No comments: